I would like to thanks to fitnessgrad for nominating me for this award. If you haven’t seen her fitness blog, I suggest you go and check it out right now. Lots of interesting and informative stuff to see there.
With this nomination comes 11 questions to answer, 11 blogs to nominate, and 11 questions to write!
Here are those 11 questions given to me:
What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?
After I hit the snooze button a few times, I usually check Twitter and IG. Then I reluctantly get out of bed. 😦
What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, banana peppers, and extra cheese.
Who is your role model and why?
Beyoncé! She is just living proof of how great you can be when you have raw talent, good work ethic, and the courage to ignore your haters.
If you could reset your life, would you?
Nope. I’m content with where I am right now.
Do you prefer books or movies more?
Coffee or tea?
Coffee. I hate all kinds of tea.
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Connecting with people and feeling like someone is listening to what I have to say.
Why did you start blogging?
I’ve always liked to write things down, but journaling by hand takes too much time for me since my handwriting has to be perfect. Typing is more efficient for me. And I realized that if I put effort into what I’m blogging, I could be beneficial to other people.
If you change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I would eliminate bigotry from the world. It’s the root of so many problems in our society.
Favorite actress/actor? Why?
Leonardo DiCaprio, because he actually can pull me into a movie and make me emote with him. Even when he plays a villain (ie. Django), he finds a way to make you like – even empathize with – his character.
Do you think you have lived your life to the fullest?
Yes and no. I’ve done many fun and exciting things in my life but I think after my fiancé and I add some kids to the mix, we’ll really be living life to the fullest through them.
Here are the 11 bloggers I nominated in no particular order:
For everyone I nominated, here are the rules:
If you choose to accept the award…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions I gave you
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is more of a newbie award)
- Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer
- Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!
And here are the 11 questions for you!
- What did you study in college? Why did you choose that?
- Who is your favorite music artist/band? Why?
- What is your favorite sport to watch/play?
- What about yourself do you find the most pride in?
- What was the scariest moment in your life?
- What’s your favorite social networking site/app? Why?
- What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
- What cheers you up?
- What was the last picture you took with your phone?
- What did you do for you latest birthday?
- What was the last lie you told?